The Systems Administrator will oversee the day-to-day management & maintenance of Quinn’s two primary ERP systems – Yardi and Kahua. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirement analysis, system configuration and user training/support, and will have the opportunity to design our internal systems IT department. Ideal candidates will have significant experience implementing and maintaining Yardi Systems software packages.
• Bachelor degree preferred or 7-10 years of relevant work experience
• 5+ years in Property Management industry required
• Proficiency in Yardi Voyager 7S and other Yardi products required
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills, and strong in both written and verbal communication
• Proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office products
• Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems
• SQL knowledge is a plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
• In-person work required for first 90 days, after which 1-2 days/week maximum remote work is available based on performance. Occasional travel required for property visits and/or Company-wide meetings.
• System implementations & enhancements:
o Understand and discuss user requirements & the value of the systems being implemented.
o Develop project plans and manage implementations, while taking initiative to maximize the return-on-investment.
o Oversee and coordinate system testing, user validation and ultimate rollouts.
• Administer Yardi & Kahua systems, including user access, new user training, and problem solving.
• Develop a user ticketing process/system to manage and track user questions, issues & resolution.
• Perform tasks such as importing data, designing interfaces, modifying configuration options, and scoping custom reports.
• Manage IT budget to ensure costs remain within annual budget.
• Grow into primary point-of-contact with third party system administrative consultants, and determine which support is best provided in-house versus outsourced.
• Develop policies & procedures for system administration, internal controls, and user guides.
• Lead business requirements and best practices reviews by leading discussions, asking insightful questions, and developing necessary content to ensure we understand current and future state needs.
• Participate in work groups designed to address internal strategic initiatives related to identifying opportunities to create efficiencies and scalability within the organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary and bonus dependent on experience
- 401(k) plan including company match
- Medical (company funded), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays