The Marketing Associate works directly with the Marketing Manager to oversee the overall marketing of both our communities and Quinn branding. Individual to work closely with Operations team to promote sales and marketing of the overall portfolio.
• Design, produce, and coordinate print and online advertisements using design programs like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Create attention-grabbing investor presentations and renovation flipbooks to promote the company.
• Coordinate with senior management members to develop branding strategies for new properties, which includes designing new property logos and signage concepts.
• Create, schedule, and publish relevant and compelling content, engage with audience, and provide social care across all platforms. Generate monthly performance reports
• Update the accuracy of syndicated media, rental rates, and property information on various property listing sites on a weekly basis.
• Maintain accurate information and updated media on company and property websites.
• Schedule, coordinate property photoshoots, drone photography/videography, and the capturing of 3D tours.
• Design promotional advertisements with tracking information to gauge effectiveness through CRM software and Google Analytics.
• Work with marketing manager to coordinate grand opening events for new properties, resident retention events, holiday parties, and corporate company events.
• Maintain property reputation by investigating and resolving tenant complaints by working with the Property Manager and/or Regional Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or graphic design experience – optional but preferred
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suites, particularly Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator; and advanced Microsoft Office.
• Has a base knowledge of HTML and CSS coding to design website pop-ups and landing pages. Familiar with WordPress and hosting sites.
• Have experience with CRMs and databases.
• Able to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong organizational, creative, and communication skills.
• Can work independently with minimal direct supervision.
• In-person work required for the first 90 days, after which 1-2 days/week maximum remote work is available based on performance. Occasional travel required for board and other team meetings.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• $60K annual salary
• 401(k) plan including company match
• Medical (company funded), Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off and Company Holidays